Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you flirt through texting?

I have a crush on this guy and can't get over him. He does reply to my texts but keeps it short so I don't know if I should still communicate with him or not. I always text him first. Our convos are friendly but not flirty. How should I flirt with him through text so he will know I like him?How do you flirt through texting?
i have had this same problem. but i have learned Dont be shy! when you text him first be like hey babe! he will be really suprised! if he responds in a weird way be like o my! that was my friend but if he just goes with it then there ya go.





when ur talking just way random be like your so fine! and see how he takes it.





if ur phone has a signature setting put it as like fallin.4.u! or like u.make.me.smile. :) or likin.him! or p.s. i love you ya know? just anything that will make him wonder and if he asks about then know that he notices and cares. :)





hope it helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment