Friday, August 20, 2010

I can't tell if my guy friend likes me or just wants sex?

okay so i just met my guy friend this year and we hit it off. I thought he really liked me because he was super flirty. We played 21 questions over text to know each other better. and he told me hes done it alot. which turned me off. he asked if i was a virgin and i am. and he knows im bi. and me and him ALWAYs joke about sex. and we'll do sexual hand motions. but since he told me he flirts with everyone how do i know if he wants me for sex or likes me or if hes just really being a perverted friend? haI can't tell if my guy friend likes me or just wants sex?
How old is this guy?





If you guys are teenagers, then yes, all he wants is sex. He can't help it, it's his hormones. He may be a good person deep down inside, but he may feel the need to ';conquer'; you. I wonder how many virgins he deflowered.





I would be very careful if I were you.

No comments:

Post a Comment