Monday, August 16, 2010

How do i get him to ask me out?

We have been flirting with this guy for almost two weeks now, over text, and he still hasent asked me out. I don see him often because he lives far away, but when i do go out there he loves being with me, and he tells me this. He is two years older than me, but to me age is just a #. I want him to ask me out! what type of clues can i give him w/o actually asking him outmyself. PLease if u have any advice for me i would really apreciate it! Thanks in advance!!! ;DHow do i get him to ask me out?
(hey remember me) well its actually best to ask him out but if you really dont want to than the best way is to sa that you want to see a movie or hang or somthin like that but every one you know has plans so you might just not go at all because you hate going alone(it doesnt have to be true) and then he might say he has no plans and say he can go so thats aking him out but not really and then if it works then when you get there say you know what this could be a date with a joking smile on your face

No comments:

Post a Comment