Wednesday, August 18, 2010

When is the right time to text her again? (10 Points)?

Hi, I work at a movie theater. About 2 months ago I ordered a pizza and the guy at the pizza place and I worked out a deal...free pizza for free movies. When I was getting free pizza a couple days later, he introduced me to his co-worker and said that she's the one who makes it all possible, and I agreed I would hook her up with free movies too. Later that night, I texted my friend (the guy) from pizza hut and asked, ';whats up with ur friend? she single?'; He said yes and told me he gave her my number for free movies.





About 2 months later (3 nights ago) i got a text from her, just saying ';hey whats up';. she was just talkin about random things, not asking for a free movie but just to talk. She was mostly getting to know me, asking random questions.





The next day (2 nights ago), she texted me again and was asking the same type of questions, but more about me. She asked what I was doing this weekend and said no plans yet on friday but work on saturday and sunday. I asked how bout u and she said the same thing, no plans for friday yet. I asked if she has a facebook and I added her as a friend. I told her she has really pretty eyes.





Then almost immediately after, she said, ';so are you single right now?'; At this point i started flirting a bit more (still over text). she said she was single too and shes been single for 2 years. I replied, ';Oh really? thats surprising, you're really pretty, you could get any guy you wanted haha';.





A few minutes later, the conversation was ending so I said, ';well, seeing as we're both single and free on friday night, would you like to go out on a date? :)'; She replied, ';Lol idk i got to see if my sister dont got plans. i could probably let you know by later on tonight.'; I simply replied, ';okay :)';.





That was all 2 nights ago. I didn't hear from her that night or at all last night. Now it's one day before friday. I'm thinking I might text her tonight, but I don't really know how to bring it up or what to say.





Do you think I was too forward by asking her out? I know I asked her out via text message, and that's kinda lame but keep in mind I only talked to her once and that was for less than a minute. Other than that we only texted and I felt it would be awkward to call her to ask, since we were already texting. Obviously it seems like shes interested since she just texted me twice for no reason and was asking if i was single.





What would you do if you were in my situation?When is the right time to text her again? (10 Points)?
I would text her - just open the conversation slowly. Say something like - hey how is your day? - something not pressuring. It's normal to ask someone out - so don't think you were too forward. I would have done the same thing - but that is me. ;) good luck !When is the right time to text her again? (10 Points)?
shes really into you just txt her again today and talk abt random things then bring it up casually like hey so have you decided abt the date yet
She sounds interested, text her again.
I remember accidentally calling them by sitting on my phone worked. They texted me asking what was up, and I simply replied, ';Whoops. I sat on my phone. %26gt;.%26lt;';. And then went from there. Heh.
Call, or suprise her where she works! Ask about friday. Hurry, if she doesnt text back by midnight, then leave a VoiceMail saying that she never decided and you figured it was a no. Sorry if I didnt help! I tried

No comments:

Post a Comment