Monday, August 16, 2010

Winning a guy over & not hurting my friend?

alright so, i like this guy.


(oh, and i'm a freshmann in highschool btw)


%26amp; my BEST friend had feelings for him,


but i didn't know until afterrr i started liking him.


like some seriousss feelings.


and so, i didn't tell anyone at the beginning cause i wanted to chill and see what happened, but then i accidentally let it slip to one of my (former) guy friends.


well, the guy friend (JERKFACE) is friends with the guy i like.


so they were together and the (former) guy friend told him. straight up.


even thoguh i specifically said DO NOT TELL ANYONE.


see, the thing is, the guy i like met this girl at a mexican restraunt and they've been texting nonstopp for like a month.. and he likes her. even though theyve only met in real life once...


anyways, so when he found out i liked him, he said: ';REALLY? i never would've guessed, she doesn't act like it. But i like this girl i met at the mexican restraunt... idk maybe if it doesn't work out with her i'll go for ____ (me)';


so first of all, idk how to take this.


he flirts with me a lot and we text a decent amount and he says he likes textin me and stuff.


but idk


i don't think he likes me though


BUT, even if he did, i couldn't get involved with him cause of my best friends feelings for him.


UGH.


1) what do i do to win the guy over?


2) how do i make my BESTFRIEND actually let me get involved?


HELPPP


but #1 is the most important.


WHAT DO I DO???!?!?!Winning a guy over %26amp; not hurting my friend?
http://teenadvicenhelp.blogspot.com/
  • medium hair styles
  • school myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment