Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What happened GUY PROBLEMS !!!!!!!!!?

How do i get a guy to talk like he use to to me


all he ever says now is yea,k nothing else it makes me mad.


what can i do to spice it up???


I don't have any classes with him no more so we text what can I say over text. Also we are just friends so don't tall me to call him baby and stuff.


i get his attention when i flirt with him in a friendly funny way.





~Please help me i want to go back to the old days :((








he all ways seems to come back when I think hes finally gone





we are 13 What happened GUY PROBLEMS !!!!!!!!!?
dont worry about it your pretty young to me live life while your young grow up a bit layer dont worry abouth this stuff for 2-3 yrsWhat happened GUY PROBLEMS !!!!!!!!!?
same problemmm :/





answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment