Friday, August 20, 2010

I like an older guy(but he's only one year) and my ex is flirting!?

So first of all my boyfriend broke up with me two days ago. I realized when this happened that I actually don't like him. He is flirting with this other girl, one who spread a rumor about how I liked someone else, when i DIDN'T! But my boyfriend believed her, so he broke up with me...and now he's flirting with her! I am really pissed at her, and him! But anyways I like this guy in an older grade, he's cute, funny, and nice! I think he likes me! At a dance he bumped my hip with his and winked at me, then he told me I was cute, this was about two weeks ago. I like him, and I text him. I told her that I thought my boyfriend was a douche, what else should I say? I'm going to text him when his practice is over. Should I say Heyyy! So I am SO pissed at *my ex boyfriends name* because he was flirting with*the girls name*? orrrr, should i just be like Hey! You look amazing in your baseball clothes? HELP!!I like an older guy(but he's only one year) and my ex is flirting!?
When talking to a new guy ( or girl), you never mention your ex.. they aren't interested in that, they want you to talk about them...





new guy is interested in you, so your two choices are.. the new guy, or go for the girl too....

No comments:

Post a Comment