Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is this guy doing?I'm so confused, PLEASE READ AND HELP ME!!!?

So I met this guy in class last semester, he is 29 and I am 21. I helped him with this homework, etc. because he was failing the class, and as we got to talking and getting to know each other, we realized we were into each other. We kissed and stuff twice, and he constantly told me how beautiful, smart, funny, etc, and said he wanted to go on a date sometime soon. However, whenever a weekend came around, he got “busy.” After the semester was over, in the middle of December, three weeks of winter break went by, and he never bothered asking me out, so I just let it all go. Then, spring semester started, and he kept asking meet up in school for lunch, etc, so we met up a few times. Then three more months went by of just him flirting with me here and there over text, but we never hung out or hooked up again.





This past week, I decided to ask him what the deal is, with him repeatedly saying he wanted to go on a date, never acting on it, but continuing to talk to me. His response was that he has never been able to have a long term relationship in his life, and whenever he likes a girl, he wants to sleep with her, and have only a short term relationship. He said that he sees “hanging out” as being synonymous with “*******,” and he said that he got the vibe that I am more the long term relationship type (which I usually am), and that he liked me, but would never want to hurt; he said he felt like he couldn’t give me the kind of relationship I would want. I said it was fine and that we were still friends, but then ten later, he told me to let him know if I wanted to hang out later that week. Then, he texted me again on Thursday, telling me to let him know if I wanted to get together that night, or the following night.





But, that just weirded me out, because if he immediately wants to sleep with the girls he hangs out with, and knows that I am not type and himself claims that he doesn’t want to , hurt me, why did he ask me to hang out ten minutes later, and a few times again after that? Did he just feel bad about neglecting it before, or could it be that he is really interested, and wants to get to know me? I turned him down, because I wasn’t sure of all this. Did I do the right thing? What do you think, what are your opinions?





Thanks in advance for your answers.What is this guy doing?I'm so confused, PLEASE READ AND HELP ME!!!?
he's just toying with you and doesn't want you to get too attached so when he moves onto someone else and he will he doesn't have to deal with the drama. i would be telling this one to take a hikeWhat is this guy doing?I'm so confused, PLEASE READ AND HELP ME!!!?
That BoY iS iNsAnE! Good for you
This guy is not that into you.





His reasons for not dateing you sounds like crap to me, if he really wants you then he would try to be with you. He might like you as a person, but I think he just wants to keep you interested in him and whatever games he is running, while he is out with other girls. He likes that you like him and that you can help him with his school work that is all that there is to it.





Girl, dont waste your time on him. He is a loser.
To me it sounds like you did the right choice by turning him down! I'm sure he was telling the truth when he said he just wanted a short term girlfriend and that's cool because a lot of guys would just lie to you that they love you and end up hurting you. But in any case, I think he was just testing if you had changed your mind about him. Now that you know the truth, I think he didn't feel so scared to be so upfront with you because the responsibility of hurting you was shaken off from his chest. I think the way he sees it is that if you said you wanted to meet him one night, that would mean you are aware and ready for a short term relationship as well.


P.S. Thank you for answering my question!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
He may of reconsidered and decided to give a long term relationship a try. After all, he returned to school (at 29!?) and maybe now he is trying to change his life. You helped him with school which I am sure he appreciated. Maybe he wants you to help him with life and be the girl to show him how to love. It is up to you, but I think you should give him another chance later. He was honest enough to tell you that he really cared and did not want to hurt you. If there is someone who can show him how to love, it's you! If you give him another chance, ask him what he wants out of you. If he wants to love you, than you are good. If not, than move on.
DUmp him if he wont go out wit u dont go out wit him trust


me and can u guys answer my question i think a boy likes me how do i find out

No comments:

Post a Comment