Monday, August 16, 2010

How did i know if my guy friend likes me over a test message?

Me and my guy friend are close together but lately we texted a lot and i don't know if he likes or not. He sent me some winking face almost everytime he texted me, and flirt with me. One day i invited him to come to my church with his friends through text message. He thought that i need a bofriend for that, and answered'' oh i see you looking for a boyfriend i got you.lol'' Does that me he likes me or he just wants to be my boyfriend.How did i know if my guy friend likes me over a test message?
He definitely likes you. Guys rarely spend so much time texting girls they're not interested in. He's giving you the winky faces and flirting (emotions of a text message), so it's pretty much a sure thing. Maybe he could be slightly apprehensive about dating you because of the whole church thing. Lay off on inviting him to church activities too soon. That can scare a guy easily. Just meet with him alone some time and you'll know for sure.How did i know if my guy friend likes me over a test message?
Text messages are devoid of emotion -_-





It sounds like you guys are flirting, to state the obvious (I'm sure you knew that already). Instead of asking him over a txt, why not meet him in person and get to know him. Believe me, you'll see his face and you can ask him...people have done this for years and years without txting.

No comments:

Post a Comment