Friday, August 20, 2010

What is this guy trying to say to me?

I use to have a crush on this guy. He and I talked a lot and even the new girl thought we were going out! We use to flirt a lot. I told him I liked him (very carefully) and he didn't talk to me AT ALL! He wouldn't text me or anything. Then he went out with this popular girl and then he started flirting all over while he was still with her. 1)What is he trying to do? Torture me? 2) Should I waste my time on him? 3) I really like him so should we keep being friends if I decide not to like him? 4) Can I get him back? How? SO CONFUSED! Help!What is this guy trying to say to me?
1. This sounds rude, but some boys just like to keep girls around as a 2nd option just in case it doesnt work out, and since he knows you like him, he may think that you will stick around. 2. Never waste your time on someone that only makes you an option! 3. Be civil, and being friends is fine and will not hurt anyone, but if you can't be friends with him because you think it is too much then do what is in YOUR best interest. 4. Wait for him to sincerely come to you and tell you that he likes you more than a friend if thats what you want.What is this guy trying to say to me?
Hmm... maybe he just wasn't interested in you in that way. When he found out that you ';liked'; him, he realized that he should back off a little and maybe give you the hint that he doesn't feel the same way. Don't waste your time on him. He seems immature anyway.
Putting out will solve all those questions.
Is he taken? because if he is hands off, If he is not however he is fair game and remember you aren't married. Good luck! No confusion here.
AHH same thing happened to me last year.





I liked this guy and he would always poke me hug me tickle me ect.





and I thought he liked me but he had a gf so I thought maby when he breaks up with her he will ask me out...naw he broke up with her and went out with another girl and another.





I guess he only likes you as a friend he can have fun with.





Go up to him and ask ';hey stranger whats new?';





Goodluck!
He is probably a guy that is a ';PLAYER';


He just wants to mess with your mind, assuming if he is one.


You do not EVER want to waste your time on a guy like that.


I think that there is nothing wrong with being his friend, who knows? Maybe he reallllly does have feelings for you. Only time will tell.


I hope this helps!:)
You sent a rush through his system, and he panicked. He had a ton of emotion that needed to be released, but his heart for some reason put a wall between the two of you so in order to get those feelings out he directed them towards another girl. He's trying to ease himself back to a place where he feels comfortable around you. Yes, you should waste your time on him. If by ';get him back'; you mean back together with you then you should stick with him until he comes around.

No comments:

Post a Comment