Friday, August 20, 2010

How to plan a booty call, with a younger guy?

I have had this flirtation with a guy I used to work with. We never got together outside of work, because he had a girl. We did flirt, call/text each other but it never got physical.I don't work with him anymore, I left the company. I wouldn't date him because he is alot younger (22) I'm 29. And I think he is a bit of a player. He's not with that girl anymore and I want to take advantage of that. I always thought he was super hot and I would love to invite him over my place for one night. I live on my own, he lives with his parents, lol. I sent him a text telling what I wanted, he responded with ';I wanted that before and I still do'; and than followed that with another text ';saying he was down for whatever';





This isn't something I have done before, and now that he knows what I want and I know hes up for it, should I just invite him over? Or do it the classic way :Wait till the weekend,Go out with my girls, Fri or Sat after the bar/club and call him to ';meet up';?How to plan a booty call, with a younger guy?
Either way will work, just call him and he'll be there. What a lucky guy. I had a similar thing with a co-worker when I was 18 and she was 26. I miss her.
  • computer security
  • layered hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment