Wednesday, August 18, 2010

IMPORTANT. How much do you think she likes me?

Ok, so I have been best friends with this girl since the sixth grade and fell in love with her about 5 years ago. I never knew if she liked me this entire time and that always ate me up inside. She dated one other guy in this time for about a month and I bought her roses while they were dating as well as flowers lots of other times. She always gave hints she liked me but I never knew for sure.





Anyways I found out about a month ago she liked me back. We had had a huge fight cause she thought I was just making her jealous when I said I was gonna makeout with this girl. Anyways, so when we sat down to resolve it, she came out and said she liked me, saw us having a future together, even getting married someday and having kids.





I then told her I lost my virginity recently and she was really upset by it, couldn't sleep that night, cried alot because she always wanted to lose it to me first. We always sexually flirt now over text and phone and when we hang out we fool around a bit and still send explicit text messages. We made-out as well





She doesnt want to date me right now though cause she thinks it will go into a serious relationship right away since we have already talked about marriage and kids and how we'd get married after university. She also had always wondered if she ever got really sick whether Id marry her right away and I said yes.





Anyways, I still think she gets crushes on other guys which makes me wonder if she likes me and cause she wants to wait to date since it will be such a big deal when everyone finds out. Her family thinks we are gonna get married and its a big deal and I am completely head over heels in love with her. I just dont know if she is with me. We are just out of high school and Im going to Africa with her family for 2 weeks in the summer as well so Im hoping us doing stuff doesnt complicate anything. It hasnt yet, but ya never knowIMPORTANT. How much do you think she likes me?
It is a good thing that she has crushes on other guys. by her going after other guys and being hurt in a low form hopefully she will find out that the perfect guy has truly always been right in front of her. it is just a way for her to confirm it. you will have to be patient. and don't let her go it sound like you have a real gem.IMPORTANT. How much do you think she likes me?
Aww, she DOES like you dont worry about it


I'm in love with a guy like really in love and I'm just in highschool and he has a girlfriend.. but I still flirt with other guys and crush on other guys too - but in the end I'll always love him [He doesn't like me back though - but he stares at me alot and smiles so I dont know..] But yeah don't worry at the end of the day she'll still think of you =)
Awww you two sound so cute!





I think she does like you. We else would she mention marriage and kids. But what I think you should do is make the ' big gesture' and tell her you love her and want to finally be together. If she hinted at marriage, she likes you- no loves you. Accually admitting you see a future together is big. So go for it and I hope it works out you guyssound so good together!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment