Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm still depressed over my ex boyfriend, it doesn't get any better?

Three weeks ago, the so-called love of my life left me to be with other girls. It tore me apart, especially because everything was going great, it was so unexpected, and we constantly talked about our future together. Two days after he broke up with me (over a text message) he started seeing a trashy upperclassman, which made things much worse on my half. He's partying now, drinking, smoking, skipping school, and sleeping with his new girlfriend and he's only 14! I think deep down I'm worried he'll do something that will make his entire future terrible for him. I care about people too much, even when my mind hates him. I see him in class, and try to calm myself by avoiding him and listening to my MP3, but he always ends up asking how my life is and if we can be friends. I never gave him a solid answer on that, because I won't let him hurt me any further, but I don't want him completely out of my life for a stupid mistake. I don't want to make a decision that will haunt me. I've contemplated suicide, but now I understand that that is one of those stupid decisions. I just don't know what to do... I've tried flirting with guys, but it ends up they already have girlfriends. I hang out with my own girlfriends, but I can't get my mind off my ex. He's like a parasite. What can I do?I'm still depressed over my ex boyfriend, it doesn't get any better?
...get over him!!! he is not the love of your life!!! you will see when you do meet the love of your life!!!





you will know it from the first second you meet and he will feel it instantly too!!!





...when you find the love of your life he will feel the same exact same way that you do about him about you!!! this ex of yours obviously does not!!!





nothing will be able to break you up when you find the one and only true love of your life!!!








...the love of your life would never leave you for anyone else!!!I'm still depressed over my ex boyfriend, it doesn't get any better?
You are young im guessing you are about 14 or 15. You have the rest of your high school years to find yourself a nice fellow someone who will treat you as a princess. Something that women in general should be treated like. Another prince charming will come
Stop worrying about him. He isn't your problem. I understand that you still have feelings for him, but those will pass. You are only 14 years old (or around that age) so the chances of him actually being ';the love of your life'; are very slim.





Honestly, when I first started reading your post I figured you were older because you don't sound like most of the young people around here; you sound mature and intelligent. This guy sounds like a complete moron. Be glad that he is out of your life so his idiocy won't bring you down. You are young and smart, focus on your school work and getting into a good college and this relationship will be a distant memory soon enough. 3 weeks is not that long.





Good luck.
Well, not to tell you this, but you just gotta ignore his a**. He's not even in your life no more (really), so it's best you just ignore the cheater...





Look at it this way....


Since he treated you like sh*t do you really think you should even give a d*mn about him?





He has no respect for you, so why should you worry about him?


He's not even paying attention to you no more...





I've been single all my life, I've dealt with sh*tty relationships, sh*t happens, you just got to let it pass with time...





As some great words I once heard:


';As time goes by, we begin to understand how bad it really hurts.';


Basically, it may hurt alot, but it's not like it's going to change unless you allow it to... you got to completely ignore his existance.... he may be someone you had feelings for, but since he doesn't care for you, then he's not even someone who should be remotely part of your life.
Time heals all.. probably best to avoid him as much as possible as speaking will only reignite feelings and make it harder to move on.


Also 3 weeks is not a long time, for the moment just have fun with your girlfriends and I'm sure another guy will come along soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment