Friday, August 20, 2010

This guy...does he like me or is he just playing games?

There is this guy that i am in LOVE with but i am pretty good at pretending im not really interested and just want to be friends. The main reason i act like this is because i have heard from a few people and seen how he tries to act with me that he is kind of a player...when i asked him why people were telling me this, he admitted that it was probably because he likes to flirt and he's a bit of a tease.


He has asked me out three times over the past two months and i keep saying no but i don't want him to stop liking me so i keep going to school looking pretty lol.


he has all these nicknames for me like shaina girl and baby girl etc. and i always catch him looking at me and smiling at me all the time.


he texts me every once in a while and i always text him back but i never out of the blue text him cuz he just answers with yeah or okay my love lol..


i like it but i can't help thinking that he's just trying to get some...i'm a virgin and have never had a boyfriend so obviously it hurts to think that he just wants me for sex and im still trying to figure out if he's telling the truth when he says im a cool girl and he would never do anything i wasn't comfortable with.


in the two months we've known each other, we've had one good conversation. and since that day it's just been little convos here and there on the pool deck and through text.





i had two deaths in my family last week (i didn't really know them too well) so i asked him if he would cover my lifeguard shift cuz he's one too and he was glad to help me out...and he text me later on ';i know we don't talk much but just know i'm always here for you to talk to even if you just need a shoulder....please keep me updated about your family';





ugghhh!!!


does it sound like he's interested in me?


i don't get it...or


Should i just get over this guy?





please help me...it seems like i can trust him but what do you think?








thanks!!


p.s.


(i'm a lifeguard and he's on the swim team)This guy...does he like me or is he just playing games?
If i were you I'd ask him what he thinks of you if he says i like you ur my babe or something like that for get him cuz he's a player and if he's like I think i like you or i like you alot or something like that then he might not be as people say...it all depends i suggest you get to know him a little more first.This guy...does he like me or is he just playing games?
He might be. Just give him a chance. If things don't work out, its not that hard to end it. When I'm in situations like that, I always go for it. I can't stand the constant wondering what could have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment