Friday, August 20, 2010

I really like this guy, so what do I do in this situation...?! Help needed desperately! 10 points best answer?

We've pretty good friends and spend a lot of time together in the one class we have together. We often text out of school to or talk on facebook chat. I recently asked him if he wanted to hang out, but he couldn't even though he wanted to. We planned to hang the weekend after that but something came up, and we had finally made plans for today. But of course, right as I was about to leave the house to meet up with him, his parents decided he they were having a family night and he couldn't go. It's really frustrating, but I don't blame him because it's never been his fault and he has never wanted to cancel.





As of now, I'm totally confused as to what to do. In class, and when we talk, he's the sweetest guy ever and really seems to flirt with me. I'm almost positive there's at least something tiny between us. In fact, my other friend was even joking with him and told the guy he should ask me out, and he said he was considering it. But I'm just so confused by the number of times we've had to cancel, even though he's wanted to hang out. I'm also quite confused because it appears he likes me, but I'm never quite sure. He told me he wasn't sure us hanging out should be considered a date, and I've said a couple of times ';well you know I'm interested in you and of course you aren't interested in me'; and he hasn't really responded, so maybe he doesn't? I'm just so completely lost. I really really like this guy and would really like to go out with him. I haven't technically asked him out, but I'm thinking I really might like to, if he'd say yes.





He just seems to be very unstraightforward with me about his feelings, I really can't tell how he feels, and I don't know if he'd say yes. I honestly just feel like asking him and telling him that we should just take a chance. One date isn't a lifetime commitment. If it works, he won't regret saying yes. And if it doesn't, we'll have to just be friends. Do you think this might work?





Overall, please just help me out with what to do. I feel like I'm going nuts over this guy.I really like this guy, so what do I do in this situation...?! Help needed desperately! 10 points best answer?
Some people have a hard time showing emotion. He might like you, because he wanted to hang out, but isn't sure that it's the right time to tell you he likes you. Keep up the flirting at school and make him want you more. Give him compliments, tell him you like talking to him because he makes you laugh, smile sweetly, etc. Good luckI really like this guy, so what do I do in this situation...?! Help needed desperately! 10 points best answer?
This guy PROBABLY likes you. Start out safe and go to like a party together or to the movies with friends just in case. Once your sure he's interested, ask him to hang out again, just the 2 of you, then ask him out. And back off during class. Like be friends with him and all, but don't harass him. you have to take it one step at a time, and carefully, so you don't hurt yourself. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment