Monday, August 16, 2010

Girls: What do you do when a guy...?

tries to flirt with you over text messages, but you're not in to him so you don't know how to respond?





For an example, you say ';what's up?'; and he says ';nothing much, cold.. can you cuddle with me?';





Ehhhhhh. =lGirls: What do you do when a guy...?
i just wouldnt reply, i really cant fake liking someone for the sake of being polite





its just not going down like tahtGirls: What do you do when a guy...?
awesome ;p

Report Abuse



No idea. I broke six phones so I've been cut off. (I hate being a teenager. Parents still have a leash around your throat...)





But I'm always listening to my friends complain that they wont take the hint and leave them alone when they sit there and flirt back.





So I'm guessing, based on what the others are doing, that they flirt back, then complain at them for being a creeper.





I'd probably say, No, sorry, I'm a little busy with your friend at the moment, as a joke to get them off my back.





Peace ;)
it's really awkward!! That has happened to me before XD and I just say something sarcastically like





NO grab your pillow instead





or something like that...if he keeps it up I just plain out tell him to stop!
hahah okay well sometimes i feel bad for the guy so i play along. when he gets to be to much, i just tell him about this guy i like and he backs off=)
Creeper.
Im not allowed to answer, but I will :)





Say, ';Id rather stick needles in my eyes';





That should do the trick ;)
I'd be creeped out and only reply with a one word answer.








xoxoVeronica
You could not respond or say something like 'lol, that would be so weird!'
No that's what teddies are for XD
No, that's what blankets are for.
say no cos you is UGLY!
if we're good friends


i'll say ';pft nah, go get a blanket :)';





hahah i'll try to ignore it
LOL





Just so no you aren't my pillow

No comments:

Post a Comment