Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I get a guy to like me again?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

A while ago there was this guy who definitely liked me. He even gave me his phone number. He was flirting like crazy. Then my supposed friend buts in and starts flirting with him and kicks me outta the picture. He left for like 3 months and is now back. He recentely sent my friend a text saying he was over her. When I'm sitting in the same room as him I catch him looking at me but we don't really talk that much cuz its awkward now. And he doesn't just look he stares right into my eyes.How can I get a guy to like me again?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I hate to break it to you, but i don't think he likes you anymore.





i say you have to just move on, you can try to talk to him but that spark might be gone


because when you see each other it's awkward


sorry best of luck i hope this helpsHow can I get a guy to like me again?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I know don,t if he going to like you and then go for your friend then he probaly not wroth your time he might have played you
Move on. Even if he did like you that much, he shouldn't have went after your friend, knowing it would tear you two apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment