Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i get over a girl who happens to be going out with one of mi guy friends?

i met this girl through my guy friend who happens to be her bf she and i rigth away like each other since we both r mexican and talk the same languange and like the same spanish singers ,movies etc.. we exchange numbers after like a month of us hanging out i so liked her before i met her before they were together she knew that i like girls and treated me really nice she would come up to me and hug mi and pet me and bring mi candy(well she still does). after like three or four months of textin and hanging out she told mi that she was leaving for christmas vacation and i was so bummed thats when i realized i really like her alot when she came back she ask mi through text if i was in love with her and i told her yes then she said shes sorry that shes taken and that im a great amazin person she even said the first time she saw me she had fallen for me and that im actually the only girl she ever liked like that she and now she knows that i like her and she says she sorry etc but when she always has a prob with her bf or they did something together she comes to me and tells mi and when im by myself she comes and hangs out with mi but as soon as her bf comes she leaves me or comepletly ignores mi or when they r together they either sit next to me (and kiss)or she just goes sits somewhere else with him and ignores mi. she even ask mi through text what she should wear the next day and once when i was flirting with her(everyone that knows me knows i flirt with every and any girl i know or dont know i cant help it) she send me a pic of herlsef naked but from the shoulders up i couldnt believe she did that she later on beg mi to delete it (i told her i did but didnt do it)cuz she was afraid her bf would find out . then theres also the times she talk about wearing Lingerie and other stuff throught text i really cant take it anymore she even gets mad at me when i tell her im at a friends house drinkin i mean shes not even mi gf it hurts mi seeing her with him but he is a friend not a close one but still friend and deserves mi respect and if shes happy with him too who am i to break them appart


i dont know what to do i do love her very much but i have to forget her for goodHow do i get over a girl who happens to be going out with one of mi guy friends?
I AM CONFUSED YOUR GAY!How do i get over a girl who happens to be going out with one of mi guy friends?
Try to forget her and move on. Find some one else thats what i'm trying to do my bf broke up with me........
  • computer security
  • layered hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment