Monday, August 16, 2010

Where can I find this song...I can't find it anywhere? And also, a really random question.?

Okay. The song is boogie bang or boogie bounce or whatever by shonlock...I literally cannot find it anywhere! Do you know where i can find it and download it to my iPod?





Now my really random question:


I like this guy and he's really sweet and cute and all that junk.


but...he likes this OTHER non-attractive girl. How can I win him over? Because he kinda likes me but isn't sure what to do. (Courtesy of his best friend) And also, what are some good ways to start a conversation over text with him? And how do I flirt over text?Where can I find this song...I can't find it anywhere? And also, a really random question.?
Answer 1- Google the lyrics, that's what I always do. When you find the artist/title, search it on iTunes.





Answer 2- Hmm...smile at him a lot, and laugh at everything he says, well...not everything, I mean like, if he tries to make a joke, laugh, even if its not funny. And over texts, do the same. Say LOL a lot and use smiley emoticons. Also, joke around with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment