Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i stop being jealous of my ex dating another girl? especially if he dates my ex- best friend...?

ok, so me and this guy met at the beginning of the school year, near the end of september, beginning of october. Im in grade 9, and he is in grade 12. I got his number from him, and we started texting 24/7. i liked him right when i first met him. He was the kind of guy who went from girl to girl, partied, drugs, etc. As a few months went by, we started getting really close. And i liked him alot! We danced together at the school dances, and flirted. Near the end of November, he told me that he liked me along with a few other girls. we went to semi together at the end of january, and he kissed me. after semi he kept saying, ';we have to talk about us now..;)'; and stuff like that. he was changing, no more partied, no more random girls, he started hating drugs, it was just about me. but we never ended up dating right away. So, after that, near the end march, we started getting right into it. we started flirting sexually over text every day. at the end of april, on april 29th, he sent me a text saying that he finally knows wat he wants, and he has made up his mind (that being he was ready to date me) i was so excited!! i was never happier... after that, he told me he loved me. we said it every day and for someone like him to say that he loved me, i really thought he meant it.. the only thing we were waiting for was for prom to be over. then he was gonna ask me out, because he was taking his best friend, she has known him for a while. prom was may22. so, as prom kept getting closer, i was getting more and more excited because after waiting and being through so much with him, i was finally getting wat i wanted! then, about 2 weeks before prom, he came over to my house and we watched movies and made out. as he was leaving, he got kinda awkward, and i was confused. so after that night with him he talked differently with me. kinda sarcastic and unheartfelt. he asked me wat i would do if he liked someone else.. so of cource i was gonna freak out, but he got mad at me for freaking out and said it was just a hypothetical question. but i knew it wasnt. a few days after that...my best friend started acting weird with me. she was awakward near me. but then He told me that he had to tell me something.. so he called me on the thursday night and said that he liked someone else. i knew this was gonna happen. but wat i didnt know, was that it was my best friend. and she told him she liked him too. i couldnt believe it. he told me that nothing was gonna change. he said he still wanted me, and his feelings for her would wear off. so as i didnt talk to him for a day or two after that, he obviously had some time to think. he started saying things like ';i could love her too, or, i want her too,i want both of you, '; out of nowhere he was saying this to me! it didnt make sense. i dont know how he could want her so much, as much as me after everything he did with me... he told me he loved me. he promised me his commitment. so, he kept confusing me and saying, i want her, no i want you, no i want her, back and forth. then, he just gave up and said he wasnt gonna chose either of us. i was so upset. but, he took some time to think. about 3 weeks later i wrote him a long letter saying i wanted out of this. i couldnt take it anymore... after that (two more weeks) he said he made up his mind. he wanted me again. so he asked me out a week later. i was happy, but the thought of him always texting her and maybe still liking her never left my mind. after being with him for 5 days, and finally getting him, he broke up with me. he said that loving me is hard for him, and our relationship is awkward.. it doesnt make sense to me... i need help with this! please!! he said he wants to be friends, but i cant look at him jst as a friend. we havent talked for a week since he broke up with me. he seemed so nice about it, held my hand as he broke up with me and tried to make me feel better...he says he still loves me. and i cant just let go of him after everything ive gone through with him. i need your thoughts on this. do u think he actully loved me?! it seemed like he did... he isnt the kind of person to say it if he didnt mean it. but i dunno. looking at this story seems like he played me, but it hurts to think that. thank you so much for listening. but now i need help on how to move on and wat to do!How do i stop being jealous of my ex dating another girl? especially if he dates my ex- best friend...?
';If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were.';





You sound way better than this loser!





I know it hurts now...but the best way you can get your revenge is to live a good life!! You should treat yourself to a makeover! Get your hair did! Buy a sexy new wardrobe. Smile. Be Confident! Then he will see what he is missing and realize what a mistake he made leaving a great girl like you!!





He will come crawling back ;-)How do i stop being jealous of my ex dating another girl? especially if he dates my ex- best friend...?
well if he loved you he would have not just left you saying he loves you but its hard loving you.? and he would have not love you best friends in that kind of way.? and if you wanna get over him i suggest you start seeing other people! throw away things that remind you of him or just put them away for a while! try not to text him so much! the less you think of him the better! and there are plenty guys out there! just gotta find the right one for you! and maybe he wasnt it so move on.!


hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment