Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Problem with a guy that I like; Do you think the friendship is over?

I have been friends with this guy for about a year now. We hang out before, he flirted with me and we had a great time together. I hang out with him two weeks ago and I felt kind of awkward because he was not very fun to be around. He was quite and I asked him what was going on but he would not tell me. He knows that I like him because I told him before. We agreed to remain friends however. Well I texted him for his birthday and sent him nice wishes he did not respond. Couple of days later he sent me a text that he liked our times together. I told him that if he wanted to talk about his worries I am here as a friend. He said he has been out of it for a while. I left him alone and he has not called for 10 days now. I hope he is doing well. We used to have so much fun and now he seems very moody and confused. He does not even want to talk about it.





What should I do? How can I make him open up to me? Is our friendship over or I am just analyzing too much?Problem with a guy that I like; Do you think the friendship is over?
You're analyzing too much! Sometimes people just need to be by themselves to think and sort things out....and they prefer to do it alone and not complicate things by talking to friends and getting lots of other opinions that make everything more confusing.





Sounds like he's going through something, but prefers to keep it to himself.





You've told him you were there as a friend...leave it at that. He'll call if he wants to talk.





Hope he's back to his old self really soon!Problem with a guy that I like; Do you think the friendship is over?
You are letting it get to you. Stop it now.
give him space

No comments:

Post a Comment