Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I dont know how to let this guy know that i dont want to date?

okay well everyone wants to have a girlfriend or boyfriend but i dont know if somethings wrong with me or that's just how i am . I really dont want to date i'm 14 and everyone in my class has been in a relationship at least once. It's not that i havnt been asked its just i dont want to date because i dont want to belong to someone. I like being single and knowing i can flirt with anyone and not have to answer to my boyfriend later because he might accuse me of cheating on him. Well see this guy asked me for a kiss and i agreed but i meant it as a friendship kind of kiss and he said okay but it was over text message so i said i would surprise him when school started again . Well now he's texting me back and acting like i'm his girlfriend and i dont know how to tell him no . He's quite popular and he acts like the kind of guy every girl wants but he dosnt last long in relationships . So he act really sweet and i dont know how to tell him cuz he will get his feeling hurt and not talk to me again it has happend with other people alreadyI dont know how to let this guy know that i dont want to date?
tell him straight up ';hey I don't want to date anyone now.';


And please don't do the ';we can still be friends crap.'; It is lame.





BE HONEST!!!I dont know how to let this guy know that i dont want to date?
whatevr u do dont let him force u into a relationship u dont wanna be in cos that sux.
In the first place, there is not a bit of truth in you. Everyone in your class has not been in a relationship. In fact, most have not. The popular one have, but few of the others.
If a guy quits talking to you because you're not interested in dating, he's not worth talking to anyway.
  • computer security
  • layered hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment