Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get over a guy I hooked up with?! :(?

So the story is pretty long but I'll try to keep it short. We were friends who flirted every now and then for a while. We hooked up ( I kinda made the first move ). He would text me for a little while after and we hooked up more (hook up as in making out+fooling around no sex...not even oral). This lasted for two weeks and then he started ignoring me...turns out hes now in a relationship with another girl and I feel like ****, especially since he doesn't talk to me/try to be my friend anymore. He kind of used me like a cheap doormat. It's been about 3 months since all this and I am still not over it O_O. Like I still think theres a chance he'll see me and want me again or break up with his gf and come back to me. I walk around nervous of running into him all the timeeee because when we have run in to eachother it was always awkward. I still have a crush on him and am attracted to him. I think about him all the time and I can't help it :(!





What do I do ?How do I get over a guy I hooked up with?! :(?
What I'll do is ignore him. Its ok to think about him for the first few days but every day forget a little about him. Then eventually he'll be out of your life! :PHow do I get over a guy I hooked up with?! :(?
this is why people that get attached easily shouldn't hook up...i've hooked up more than i can count, but i don't get attached, i get what i want and leave. just meet someone new seems like the best answer in your case.


good luck dawgggggggggg

No comments:

Post a Comment