Monday, August 16, 2010

How do i know if she likes me or if shes just a flirt?

she and i are both 17


she likes me an all...i know that for a fact, but she also likes to flirt with other guys.


for example, she never lets me see her phone, im not really 100% about what she has in there, but shes texting all day to random people and theres a lot of guys she texts back to.


another example is she went to the fair, while i was there, and was letting this other guy be all over her right infront of me, then later that day she ends up kissing him, but then after the fair she ends up texting me saying she ';would rather have me';


i know a lot of guys she has dated/flirted with in the past and shes kissed most of them, that is why i am holding off cause i dont know if she is just a flirt, if she really likes me, or if she might cheat on me while im dating her





please help me out ladiesHow do i know if she likes me or if shes just a flirt?
She doesn't like you. Everything she said to you, she already said to someone else. How do you know for a fact she likes you? She's probably lying to you...How do i know if she likes me or if shes just a flirt?
It sounds like just a flirt...if she liked you she wouldn't be kissing people in front of you...ouch...good luck...
I had a boyfriend that did the same thing. I now hate him. I'm sorry man, but she's not the person for you. You want a relationship, and it seems that she's a flirt. Sorry but find someone else.





P.S. I'm not trying to sound mean or anything..
IM telling you right now man this girl is a hoe and your just another notch lol thats the truth try and find someone else if she really liked you she wouldnt flirt with and make out with other guys in front of you. THats scandolous and trashy go get some that can keep her tongue in her mouth.
Ronnie, ya girl is a hoe!!
  • medium hair styles
  • school myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment