Monday, August 16, 2010

Why does this guy constantly flirt with me?

This is really hard to explain, so please bear with me!





There's this guy I talk to all the time at school, and he always flirts with me to the point where it is blatently obvious to everyone around us. We text a lot outside of school too.





At the beginning of this school year it wasn't so bad, but now it just seems that he does it more and more each day.





The thing is, I am almost certain that he doesn't view me as a girlfriend, he has liked this girl throughout the school year and I never wanted anything to do with him. But now, I don't really know how to react to this attention that he's giving me. I personally wouldn't normally go for that kind of guy, but the fact that he's always flirting with me gives me doubts.





Plus, I really don't even want a boyfriend right now, I am already basically over my head with the commotion of things.








I need any kind of input-I am so confused right now. What should I do?Why does this guy constantly flirt with me?
Either he flirts with a lot of girls, or maybe he likes you more than he likes that other girl. And if you're not ready for a boyfriend yet, then you can take your time.





VIVA LA RAZA!Why does this guy constantly flirt with me?
If you don't want to be bothered with him keep asking about his gf.
Nah flirting doesn't excactly mean he likes you. I just think you should confront him, see what he sezz

No comments:

Post a Comment