Monday, August 16, 2010

How to flirt with a super shy guy and show him that you like him?

Ok, I really like this super shy guy, I mean really shy, I'd look at him and he would hide his head from me, we have met stares a little but he usually turns away after about 10-20 seconds. How can i flirt with him, I don't really want to go over the edge because I don't really want it to be super obvious.


What are some flirty texts to say, too.


We hardly talk at school ): but when we text we talk about everything, I can just see him being my future boyfriend, but don't know how to drop the hint.





No answers like just ask him out, I will lead up to that, but not now.





Thanks,


Suzie %26lt;3How to flirt with a super shy guy and show him that you like him?
20 seconds is pretty long and next time apporach him or sit next to him and start a calm conversation about him...and after awhile when he look like he enjoys this then ask him if he wants to go and watch a movie or something...it will workHow to flirt with a super shy guy and show him that you like him?
haha weelll im shy n **** too so when ur texting him or somethin just tell him that he shouldnt be so shy and to be more confident cuz hes cute or some ****. thats what a girls do to me. and that'll make him more confident, plus it.ll show him u kinda like him a lil.
try going over to him and talking. not like posing for him, but sit down with him and talk about life, school, etc.


if not, you don't lose anything, but i have experience in that department and being outgoing really helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment