Monday, August 16, 2010

Badass guy? should i text him? f**k him?

I like this guy at school. The first week of school it started out as a little crush and it’s been on off since then. He doesn’t know how I feel. We went to the same middle school last year (were high school freshman) but never talked. I knew of him because he was a real badass like in gangs %26amp; **** (which I LOVE, I have this bad boy obsession) but he’s not in that stuff anymore, (the only thing I like better then a bad boy is a bad boy gone good, hahah) But the first week of school I found out he was in one of my classes and we were talking with a mutual friend and he was all like wow you’re hardcore! Hahah (I take that as a complement) and lately he’s been flirting with me a lot. He’s moving away soon but I promised for his birthday id “do something for him” (his words not mine) He was like all over me this week %26amp; took my phone and put his number in %26amp; then called his phone so he has my number but hasn’t texted me yet. We were going to get together today but didn’t see each other. I really want to talk to him, should I text him? Basically I want him and I pretty sure he wants me. Should I make the first move and text him? Would that be considered the first move because he gave me his number? Why hasn’t he texted me? Does he want me to text him first because he gave me HIS number and didn’t just ask for mine? I don’t think he knows that I now that he has my number come to think of it because he's like give me your phone and I’m like I promise I don’t have nudes and he’s like nahh I just want to give you my number and then I’m like okay so he puts it in but doesn’t tell me he's calling himself? Should I think of it like he doesn’t even have my number then? UGH. Help!


OH, and i want to have sex with him before he leaves.Badass guy? should i text him? f**k him?
Yeah, just text him first.





Enjoy.Badass guy? should i text him? f**k him?
you're a tenth grader.


your story sounds like that of a 25+ year old woman, who gets around.


no you do not have sex with him.


you're not even in a relationship with this guy.


you;re going down the wrong path.


stop while you're ahead.
what the first answer said..





nuff said.
If you want to have sex with him you will. I don't think he will turn you down. I don't think thats a good idea and if he leaves it may leave you wilth disapointment and hurt. But your gonna do what your gonna do, if thats what you want just tell him you want him to take you out
yo there was erica, she had the stankiest breathe in north america! tried to slip her tic tacs but they was scared a her....





lol...if you want to have sex with him before he leaves then do it.....no guy is gonna turn you down....





but word mayyyyy get loose that ur a sl** right before he leaves somehow.....=-)

No comments:

Post a Comment