Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is he really ready, or am I being strung along?

I met this guy off of the net a few weeks ago. (I'm 18 and he's 24) We hung out at his house and it was awkward. All we did was sit around and watch TV. I thought he was cute so I tried to flirt a little. He would flirt back but usually lost attention back to the TV. After he took me back home we talked over text for a while. Turns out he has a girlfriend. I was shocked that he didn't tell me. He said he felt conflicted about flirting with me while having a girl. We would hang out a few more times and flirt a little. He broke up with his girlfriend and we began hanging out more often. Sometimes I would stay over at his house and he would take me home before he left for work. I told him I had feelings for him (not love) and he would tell me he liked me as a friend. I would distance myself and he would flirt. Over the next few days he would flirt, then distance himself. This went on for a week or so. I asked him why he is playing these games. He says he's not sure if he's ready for a relationship. My feelings for him have grown, but his remain the same. Things sometimes get awkward between us when we hang out but he still flirts at times. I'm just not sure what he is looking for. He won't be clear about how he feels. Should I give up?Is he really ready, or am I being strung along?
.Give up.It's crystal clear all he wants is sex and for you to make home deliveries
  • computer security
  • layered hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment