Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I NEED GUY/FRIEND ADVICEEE, PWEASE?

alright so, i like this guy.


(oh, and i'm a freshmann in highschool btw)


%26amp; my BEST friend had feelings for him,


but i didn't know until afterrr i started liking him.


like some seriousss feelings.


and so, i didn't tell anyone at the beginning cause i wanted to chill and see what happened, but then i accidentally let it slip to one of my (former) guy friends.


well, the guy friend (JERKFACE) is friends with the guy i like.


so they were together and the (former) guy friend told him. straight up.


even thoguh i specifically said DO NOT TELL ANYONE.


see, the thing is, the guy i like met this girl at a mexican restraunt and they've been texting nonstopp for like a month.. and he likes her. even though theyve only met in real life once...


anyways, so when he found out i liked him, he said: ';REALLY? i never would've guessed, she doesn't act like it. But i like this girl i met at the mexican restraunt... idk maybe if it doesn't work out with her i'll go for ____ (me)';


so first of all, idk how to take this.


he flirts with me a lot and we text a decent amount and he says he likes textin me and stuff.


but idk


i don't think he likes me though


BUT, even if he did, i couldn't get involved with him cause of my best friends feelings for him.


UGH.


1) what do i do to win the guy over?


2) how do i make my BESTFRIEND actually let me get involved?


HELPPP


but #1 is the most important.


WHAT DO I DO???!?!?!I NEED GUY/FRIEND ADVICEEE, PWEASE?
you shouldn't make your friend do anything. ha


i'm a senior in high school and take it from me


who's been through just about everything..


Even if you did win him over and date him,


odds are it wouldn't last.. so i'd always pick


my friends over a guy. friends are forever, and guys


ARENT.. especially when they are young


and having alot of feelings to just use girls....


ha yeah been there. got my heart broken


enough and just had to go crying back to


my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment