Friday, August 20, 2010

Does He like me or not?!?! Plz help!!?

Ok... So i have known this guy 4 almost 6 years. and we would see each other occasionally cuz our parents r friends. But this year we are at the same school. and i have lunch with him everyother day. Doesw this sound like he likes me...


-he always tries to flirt wth me over text(i tink)


-Hes always talking about me to his friends cuz all of them know me even tho i have no idea who they are


-He always comes up behind me and grabs my sides(to scare me...and it works!)


-He always mentions how I dont give him enough hugs





.....and theres a bunch of other stuff. this seems like an obvious answer... but its not cuz sometimes he wont talk to me over text, wont talk to me at lunch, or scare me. it's almost like everyother week he acts like he likes me PLZ HELP!!!Does He like me or not?!?! Plz help!!?
He might be scared to tell you his true feelings. That or he's a flirt. Observe his conduct around other girls and see if it's different from how he treats you :]

No comments:

Post a Comment