Monday, August 16, 2010

Question about guy problems?

I have known this guy roger for about 2 years. we talked, but i wouldnt really call us friends, just acquantices. he had a physical relationship with my close friend and she fell in love, but he did not so he ended it.





in the past year he became a marine. which just made me like him a whole lot more. i have the hugest crush on him and i did tell him, he said he dont feel the same, that was about 6 months ago. i was talking to him yesterday because he is on leave for xmas, and he was flirting with me over text.





my question is what is a surefire way to get this guy to at least kiss me before he goes back and how to i make him not be able to get me out of his head.Question about guy problems?
Kiss him first! But if you do, he'll never be out of your head - LOLQuestion about guy problems?
Hmmmm .... you can get him under the mistletoe, I guess, but you have to be careful because he may not reciprocate, or go back to camp without you knowing how he feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment