Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I flirt with this guy?

I'm about 95% sure that he likes me! :DD all tonight he was hitting on me (or so says my brother's friend...), and he took my phone, and put his # in it! :DDD He kept asking me if i liked anyone, or if anyone was asking me out! :D He also asked me ';so...whats up';? about 29384982 times, every few minutes. ha. he also kept (playfully) hitting me. haha and bumping into me. :P





i'm not very ';experienced'; or anything, so what should i say to him when he does these things? lol. i am definitely NOT calling his phone. how do i flirt with him? xDD





also, i DO NOT have text messaging. my dad took it off....and it's not going back on any time soon because he's in boston right now. :/








also, this foo' is my neighbor, so i see him a lot. but he usually comes over to hang out with my brother. (;How do I flirt with this guy?
say, i like you





if he fancies you hell take it in the way that he like, like, likes you





he he thinks of you as a mate he'll tae it in a mate way and think you like him as a good mate





Ive done it thousands of time, always works





good luck





Em X

No comments:

Post a Comment