Monday, August 16, 2010

Do girls do this when they like a guy? Pleas read whole thing.?

First off, im a sophmore in high school. I used to catch her in class staring at me and as soon as we made eye contact she would look away really quickly. Shes really shy around me but not around anyone else. She thinks that im really funny and is always smiling at me. One time when she was drunk she asked me to hold her hand. When i text her she flirts a lot. However she has never texted me first im always the one who has to start the conversation. At a party she was drunk one time and this guy took advantage of her and she spent about 3o minutes trying to convince me that she didnt go to third base with him. However when she was drunk she told one of my best friends that she liked him when i was standing right next to him..however a week prior to that she told me that she thought he was annoying(i can't tell if shes trying to make me jealous or not). Right after she told my friend this she said to me '; help me, i'm so drunk and i dont know what im doing';. She would always say stuff to me like how she isnt a whore and how she wants to stay classy. She is one of the hottest girls in the grade and is used to flirting with guys. however she is shy around me. For example she will normally give everyone hugs except me and when shes leaving she'll say goodbye to everyone except me. I'm confused because she cuddles and flirts with all her other guy friends but never does that with me. To her other guy friends she will also be excited to see them and will run acroos the room to talk to them, but with me she pretends not to notice me even if im standing right next to her. Its weird becuase im pretty good friends with her( we talk on a daily basis and what not). She knows that my best friend is jeff and she will always flirt with him when im around and he said she never does that when its just them. Also when she was with my other friend talking, i came over to tell him something, when i came over she said can you go away i just want to talk to him alone( is she trying to make me jealous or am i imagining things) However normally when she likes guys she has no problem telling them that their cute and usually tells them that she likes them but she has never done this to me so i'm confused. Shes one of the hottest girls in the grade so i would think she would have no problem telling ppl how she feels cuz she could have pretty much any guy she wants. Sometimes she wont reply to my texts, she will stop texting me in mid conversation, and sometimes she will take up to an hour to reply( However sometimes she is working and she might have bad service.) Yesterday her and some of her freinds came to my house to swim, shes only been to my house once and she knew how to get there. When i texted her that night she didnt reply though. Awhile back when i broke my hip, she was pretty much the only girl that didnt ask if i was ok.( is this because she didnt want me to see that she cares?) I'm in her group of friends, supposedly i'm good looking but im not that experienced with girls, and i play football and basketball..so im not just some weird kid that shes messing with lol. Is she trying to avoid me or is she really bad at playing hard to get. Please help me.Do girls do this when they like a guy? Pleas read whole thing.?
hmm thats kinda hard to say....it sounds like she likes you but is trying to make you jealous with flirting with your best friend and stuff..maybe you should tell her how you feel about her and see what she says (or does)


good luck(=

No comments:

Post a Comment