Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i get over my guy best friend?

i had this friend, he was my best friend. we told eachother everything. he was a grade younger then me but only like a few months. he'd come to me for ';girl'; advice, and i'd go to him. he talked constantly, and we use to text eachother til midnight then he'd text me early in the morning saying hi bestfriend, or good morning best friend ! cute stuff like that, then he got a girlfriend..and he became a jack@!!. i use to like him too, so him going out with this girl killed me inside, but him and i still talked while they went out, not flirting .. just norml talking.





one day randomly, he stopped talking to me. and if he saw me in the hall he wouldnt say hi or smile or anything anymore. so , i used the advantage of myspace and messaged him and was like i was wondring but do you like, hate me or something. and he texted me back and was like no no i could never hate you i just dont like school. :) then that fixed it for like a week.. and hes back to doing it agian. everyone asks if him and i still are friends and i say no, he hates me. or no we dont talk blah blah blah, but deep down, its killing me so much. , and everytime i see him like .. on AIM i wanna talk to him , but i'm afraid to.





how do i either fix our friendship, or just .. get over him ! it's killing me and its causing me emotional stress.How do i get over my guy best friend?
When my guy friends get girlffriends i have to kind of cool it , u kno. cuz thier gf might get jealous and all that stuff. maybe deep down ur relationship is more than just bestfriends if he feels that he has to stop talking to u when he gets a gf. if hes ur friend don't just forget him talk to him, for real. deep convo. really just be like what happened to my besty...?





if u like him then talk to him, but put the convo on hold while he has a gf.How do i get over my guy best friend?
I know it's tough but girl you have to go with the bumps and bruises.


time to cry, scream,jump up and down, throw a hissie fit, but get over with it and start having fun.Here I'll help you





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM39yIKoS鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment