Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do guys get over girls so quick?

this guy that i like, he used to really like me %26amp; wanted to go out with me. we never really talked in person, cause in school we don't have any classes together. he would always tell me how much he loved talking to me %26amp; we would text for the longest time every day %26amp; he would flirt with me a ton.





but we finally got to hang out friday night for about the second time. i don't know if i said or did something wrong, but i'm pretty sure he doesn't like me anymore. he talked to me today %26amp; yesterday. yesterday he seemed like he might like me a little bit, cause when he had to go, he said ';byeee%26lt;3'; we usually say ';i love you'; but he didn't that time. today he talked to me again, but it seemed more as a friend kind of thing. he used to always tell me how beautiful i was, but he won't even text me now.





when we hung out on friday night, people kept saying we should go out. he's kind of shy, so i don't know if maybe he feels awkward talking to me now? cause whenever someone would say that, would would both kind of look away like it didn't happen.





but my point is, how do guys get over a girl so easily? could he seriously have stopped liking me over night? cause it happened that fast. it really doesn't make any sense): %26amp; what's the best way for me to get him back?





any advice is appreciated):





%26amp; he is nottt a player either! i know that for a fact, %26amp; the whole time we were hanging out on friday, he was with me almost the whole time. his friends were even getting pissed cause he was hanging out with me so much.How do guys get over girls so quick?
Hit it and Quit it!How do guys get over girls so quick?
Talking online and meeting in person are different things. He met you and decided you weren't what he thought you were.





It's not that guys get over girls quick. I'm still healing from my break up over a year ago, it's the online dating that is flawed.
They get under a new one...

No comments:

Post a Comment