Monday, August 16, 2010

Is this guy ignoring my texts?

We texted all day Sunday, even until two in the morning. He said things about how hot/cute I am and how fun I am to talk to and how he wishes I was with him and we basically flirted through text.





Yesterday I texted him. No response. Today I texted him (at about 5-ish). No response.





Is he ignoring me? Could a guy be over someone that quickly?Is this guy ignoring my texts?
guys try and make a girl wait for some reason if he likes you like he says he would have texted you back , the next time you see him at school [ if your in school ] walk by him mke him come to you and dont blow up his fone yet . let him come to you if he thiks your really worth it .Is this guy ignoring my texts?
Most guys get weirded out when girls get to attached to quickly. Plus one of the rules of dating , call once and If they don't answer, u should wait for them to call.(so that u don't look needy) That could run a guy off real fast. If they realy like you, they will come to there sense's. Plus, it could be the distance thing.
been there except for the flirty part that was up to my friend..but he just stopped texting my friend and all her friends.then stopped texting me for a while then started texting me again.i know confusing but anyway i found out he wasnt allowed to text them anymore because his mom read all the flirty messages and didnt approve because my friend and the guy have never met..he couldve broken it gotten it taken away many reasons
maybe he is on pre-paid and ran out of credit.
Maybe he got his phone taken away, or it's broken, or he didn't pay the bill, or maybe he's just too busy.
people commonly get upset quickly just because they don't get a response right away. talk to him in person and see what's up. does he really like you, or can you say BOOTY CALL?
If a guy really likes you he will call you. Don't text him again this will make you look desperate. If a guy is interested in you he will pick up the phone and call you and ask you out.
maybe he has a phone plan that has texts blocked ...thought about that
Maybe he hasnt recieved them yet. or maybe hes playing hard.














help me im desperate


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment