Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I like this guy but...?

Okay so I like this guy and he has told me he likes me. Neither of us want to date right now. But he is also a HUGE flirt. We text and flirt all the time. How do I know he isn't just trying to get me to hook up with him? Also should I wait for him to text me? How do I win him over without being ';easy and desperate';.I like this guy but...?
He had already told you he likes you and he text you back all the time but being that neither one of you wants to date now...it seems that you're both in denial of that lol...he seems to want you already but is waiting for you to 'date now' and in the meantime is being a huge flirt to hopefully keep you from forgetting him and looking elsewhere -you want him so he doesnt have to worry about that though he may not realize it :) - it seems he just waiting for you...


...as far as worring about hooking up, if he didnt care about how you felt in anyway he would've try to convince you nonetheless, but he knows you said you didn't feel like dating now so he seems to be respecting that...to win him over just be yourself and when your finally ready and feel more trusting of him and his intentions...flirt back! :)I like this guy but...?
just try dating him if yall care about each other yall wont hurt each other





mine pleaxe its important http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
its okay to text him just dont keep texting htat would seem desperite





can you answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhX8o5Bzoy6OAc1Zs1dh_I_sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090928185648AABrWTL
ull know if hes trying to hook up with u once he tries it...like if u guys are hanging out or something..why do u want to win him over if u guys have no plans of dating or starting a relationship?
maybe he does like you, but at the same time just wants to pass time wit you wit out really being in a relationship
Ummm not sure sorry
idk

No comments:

Post a Comment