Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get over this guy? Or maybe even get his attention back?

So I've liked this guy for more than 3 years and we've been best friends for about 2 years. I'm December he got with my best friend but I just let it go and supported him all the way. Then over spring break me and my girl friend got into a fight and he vented eveything to the her and she told him that I was the reason they broke up, which us definitely not true. Before all this I was so SURE that he liked me back because he flirted with me all the time and evryrime we would look at eachother it's like we BOTH knew there was some kind of connection...%26amp; normally he would tell me evryone he likes cuz were bestfeiends and all, but this time he wouldn't say. After the fight withu best friend though he stopped talking to me. He began ignoring all my texts and messages and stuff. We met once in person and we talked like we were best friends again. I tested him later that day and he didn't reply...i've tried moving on I even have a new boyfriend but I still can't seem to get over him and even though he's hurt me alot I still keep giving him 4th 5th and 6th chances D: I still wanna be his friend but how do I do all this?How do I get over this guy? Or maybe even get his attention back?
.Blair why would you even bother about a guy who listens to rumor.innuendo,gossip and lies.And from a ex into the bargain.Don't waste your time.He's not worth it,honestly
  • medium hair styles
  • layered hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment