Monday, August 16, 2010

How to win an older guy over Long Distance?

Ok so, I met this guy at camp this year, and he is truly the most gorgeous guy I've ever met! And his personality is the best too! At camp we flirted and stuff and we're both inappropriate lol so we would joke around and stuff and since camp ended I haven't gone one day without thinking about him%26lt;3


He's 14 almost 15 in a month


and i'm 13 i tend to get along more with people older than me tho so whatever anyways, we text quite alot and we talked on the phone for a while today because his best friend backstabbed him and said things resulting in him being single and his (ex) gf thinking he cheated on him so he's heart broken and I'm being ';there'; for him and stuff and I believe I made him feel better for a while but he lives 6 hours away so I was wondering how I could win a guy over (i'll let him cool off from the drama and the breakup first of course) long distance, when he's older than you(:


I guess I might have a chance with him idk but I REEEEEEALLY LIKE HIM! he's the best guy I've met%26lt;3 and I don't say that, ever so please no ';you're too young'; comments or anything just help me out ok? thank you(:


sop any tips to make sure I stay in his mind? we are really good friends so I have that done but just...yeah we always say ';i love you'; in the friend way and stuff if that helps and he jokes around and is inappropriate but not in the freaky way but yeah whateverrr thanks(:How to win an older guy over Long Distance?
ok..


so it has happened with me as well


just don't be hasty


wait and watch


be nice to him i mean you are nice to him obviously


he is being nice to you


just have patience


he is sharing his problems with you cos he thinks you listen to him seriously


and that is the reality isn't it?


continue to do that


show him that you can be his best friend don't talk about it to someone whom you don't trust


i mean your conversation or whatever he tells you as he'll think that you are spreading everything., things that he may not want to share it with everyone but you





main thing is have patience





GOOD LUCK!How to win an older guy over Long Distance?
Keep him as a good friend, when you guys get older you might eventually start to explore each other, this and that. Plus keep in mind that he is older, probably starting high school soon.. he's gonna want to get real freaky in real life lol.
he's the best guy you've ever met because you're 13. how many years have you actually had to meet any bad ones? maybe 1 year? wake up and start smelling reality, there are crap load of jerks and good guys to meet in the next 60 years.
ah the two of you are young go on bug the hell out of him !! theres nada wrong with a girl hitting on a guy but. ,one thing dont go stalker hahhahhah good luck .
Let him cool off first. Then ask him if wants to hang out. Then go on a date or something.
Just be yourself


Dont go overboard
The fiance and I are 5 hours apart and met at camp as well, although we were 16 at the time! Crazy! Anyways, what we did was talk and message on MySpace (it was the cool thing going, back then, before Facebook), and text. Finally after about 6 months, I gave him an ultimatum. I said that I really liked him and that he could either ask me to be his girlfriend, or he could move on to someone else because I had other boys closer to me that I could pursue, and as I stated before, he is now my fiance! So don't give up hope!
You two seem very close, it seems that there is definitely a part of him that likes you aswell :)


Like you said, let him get over the drama and the break up.


Then just keep talking to him as you do, and just tell him that you like him.


Chances are, he'll have been waiting for you to say it first. :)


With the distance thing, I'm sure there are ways you two could see each other still.


Even talk to your parents about it really, they may say they could drive you down there every so often.


His parents too.


:)


Hope this helped.
omg why are you even trying? you're 13. you're not in love. find some guy at your school. this was a summer romance, and you know how long those last? the summer. its over. you have your whole life to live, don't get so hung up this stupid stuff. you're really young and all this relationship is just like this when you're young. repeat: you're not in love. oh and long distance relationships don't work, especially when you're young
  • medium hair styles
  • school myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment