Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get close to a guy?

How do I get close to my friend? I am shy and It takes alot of courage for me to be making effort to be close to a guy. I'm always the one being pursued. I know he likes me and finds me attractive. But he thinks I am not ready to be in commited relationship and he also mentioned that i don't trust him. I am confused coz he never disclosed his feelings to me. How can I get him to? I send him text messages and talk to him from time to time. We hung out and only flirt w him, I don't flirt with guys even when they are all over me in the club and It goes to him to. I wanna get close to him but I feel that it will take me alot of effort coz I got pride and don't wanna be chasing a guy. I really like him and I think I'm falling for him and I don't know why.How do I get close to a guy?
You don't have too much pride to be on here talking about it, you should just tell him how you feel and hope he feels the same.How do I get close to a guy?
No text messages! If you really like this guy, you should be able to face him in person. Talk- to his face. The longer you talk, the better he'll know you. The better he knows you, the closer you'll get. The closer you get, the more the trust will build and you will know for sure if he is right for you. You will never get anywhere without communication and digital messages shot across an LCD screen just don't cut it. Good luck!
sweetie if he sees guys coming on to you all the time, it will make him very insecure about the competition. because he knows he will never be your only option. because there is somebody else that will always step up if he steps out of line. the commitment phrase %26amp; the trust issue was a smoke screen. if you want him that badly, try to find a way to let him know he will be #1 in your relationship. %26amp; that there will be no reason for him to worry about the competition..let him know that even though you could have anyone of those guys (as he can see) that you only want him, because they don't measure up to him. like i said guys are insecure. its not like he's going to come out and tell you. heavens forbid! his pride %26amp; ego would never let him!
if u want him try to hang out with him alot and get to know him even better and try to convince him that u r a girl that he would want to date and try to be more open and try not to be so shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment