Friday, August 20, 2010

Is she acting like she want me as more than a friend?

alright check it. I just started talkin to this girl who i go to school with. We were friends and had a class together, where we would flirt a good bit. I made jokes, she would laugh, we were always partners, etc ; i was really attracted to her but i was in a serious relationship at the time so i didnt make any moves. I'm fresh out of that relationship which ended pretty badly so i started talking to this girl again. I asked her to play tennis and immediately she was excited. She gave me her number through an email and we start texting each other a lot, i initiated the texting. There was flirting all over the text, me with my swagger eventually had her jokingly sayin she knows where i live and was planning a sneak attack, etc.


When we went to play it was cool, but i could feel some sort of tension between us. Not long after we met up for the first time since our class together, to play tennis, she tells me about how she just ran into her ex-boyfriend ';lol';. Not long after that, she runs into a a couple of guys she knows and gets a real big hug from one of them and was asked to hangout later. She told him yes but as soon as we walk away she says ';thats a not.'; So in the first 5 minutes, i know shes single and not interested in the guy friends she has (the ones i saw anyways).


As we play, i turn my game back on: i make jokes, she laughes, we look at each others eyes a lot, smile, etc. We bet on the tennis games, if i won= we play again, if she wins= i call her princess. We both won so as i walked her to her car and asked to when she wanted to play again, she picked the soonest day i had available and seemed really excited. Now being the first time id seen her in a while, i didnt feel comfortable making any advances. I didnt even go for a hug (neither did she), though i just saw her hug many guy friends.


That night, again, i initiate the texting, and again we text till late in the night...flirting as usual. The next day i decided to wait and she if she would initiate texting me as a way to gauge her interest, but it hasnt happened... we are supposed to play again tomorrow but now i'm confused by all of these mixed signals...any opinions? advice? what does she want, lol?


i know this is a lot to read, but i need some help. lolIs she acting like she want me as more than a friend?
Whenever you two play tennis again I think you need to let her know whats up.





If you really like her ask her out...And let her know how you feel. If she feels the same way then that's good, if not just try to be friends with her instead.Is she acting like she want me as more than a friend?
I think you should just flirt her and hug her when she is about to leave and she if she will go in for just a little peck on the lips but don't pressure her because it sounds like she does like you more than just a friend
it seems like she likes you and you like her, she is probably starting to pull away, from fear of rejection because you didn't make a move, and she might have been scared to make a move, because she might think that you only think of her as a friend, just be straight up and ask her out, the worst that could happen is she would say no(:
Grow a sack and call the women !
I read all of it. You're an incredible writer. Usually when people post questions on YA, I can't understand what they're saying because their grammar is so bad. Anyways, it sounds to me she's just being a little flirt. Like she thinks it's fun flirting with you, but she doesn't want to be with you.





And it's not in a sense of leading you on. I don't think those are her intentions. It sounds to me she just wants attention from you for some reason because you make her laugh. It would probably make things clearer if you could say exactly what ';We flirted through text'; means. This would help clear up the mixed signals you think she's giving you.
just talk to her about how you feel and ask her how she feels

No comments:

Post a Comment