Monday, August 16, 2010

I need guy opinions mostly!! How can I get over him?

There is this guy I've liked since june. off and on we have had ';things';


When he doesn't like me he still flirts with me like crazy.


Half the time he talks to me it's just him asking to do things with him.


And he ignores me at school. I try talking to him and he says like one thing.


Right now It's breaking my heart. I'm doing a good job at ignoring him and trying to get over him,


Like I don't reply to his text and I don't say hi in the halls anymore.


But even though he thinks I'm over him I know I'm not.


Right now I think he likes this girl that was my main competition at one point, She is even in his myspace status:/


I know I can't compete with her, so I just need to know how to get over him.


Guys can you tell me what even goes on in your mind in situations like this??


And tips on how to get over him for good and move on.





I'll for sure give tens points for someone who gives me a good answer.I need guy opinions mostly!! How can I get over him?
ok this is wat u do he got a gurl he tryna holla at then u geta guy an try 2 talk 2 him do things with ur friens just 2 take ur mind off of him stat talkin 2 other dudes 2 take ur mind off of him its goin 2 play out smooth

No comments:

Post a Comment