Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help with guys!? What do i dooo..?

Pleasse bare with me!..





Sooo there is this guy (david) coming to my school from a different country. Everybody everybody knows him and almost every girl loves him because hes pretty cute and he knows it. So, i sit next to him in my class.. and he tells me about his life and i tell him about mine. And i even got my friends number from david and soo i never got his number or anything. So we're friends. Then he got my number from our friend cassie, and so he acted like this other guy in the class over text but i knew it was david and he finally admited it and said he's giving me his number just incase. And he tells me all about the girls he thinks are cute in class. But then he started to tell me the real reason he was here. And trusted me with secrets. And how he wishes he were back. And now i fell for him, like every other girl... but i like him. Have a crush on him :/ and he knows it.. as well as the class. Because while David was in the bathroom, this other guy was like ooh we know u like him and stuff cuz we flirt.. and the guy behind me said dont worrry cuz he probably likes u back.. so then this ***** girl told him that i like him and she said ooh u no she likes u.. and he said oh i kinda guessed, then said i've been thinking about it ';asking me out';..


so then i'd obviously say yes if he did..


so then i was embareesed that he knew.. as well as the class :/


so then the next day came and we talked normaly.. so then my friend texted him and they talked and she brought me into the topic and so he said hes been thinking of asking me out for a while.. and that


we get along so well. because we do get along really well! so do i keep flirting in class? or how what do i doooo??





and also this girl dani is not really pretty but were both friends with her.. and david said he talks to her cuz he feels bad 4 her.. and also so he said shes not 2 pretty then said that this other girl who sits next to dani whose okk.. he said she looks like a witch 2 him.. and i said.. oooh then i must be hideous! and hes like Noooo, noo! ur normal lol.. ;P so whats that supposed to mean?


helpppp!..








what do i dooo??Help with guys!? What do i dooo..?
well. I think you sjould just wait for him..





and since you're only in 9th grade, then it can't be such a serious relationship.. just wait and it will flow. keep on flirting if you want to, he will probably evenntually ask u out.





and when he said you looked normal. He didn't want to be mean, but he didn't want to be cheesey and say you were beautiful.Help with guys!? What do i dooo..?
um it means hes gettin u to like him, the fact that u posted this here means your worrying about wat he thinks of you. thus his plan is working. hopefully i didnt ruin his plan by telling it to u





... btw i only read the last little paragraph, no one here really appreciates a long question
Forget about dating them until after high school. Until then, just be friends with them.





haha God bless!





:):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment