Friday, August 20, 2010

Would a guy who is uninterested do this?

-blush all the time


- stand close/lean into me


-text everyday for a year


-came to a 4-6 hour dance recital


- go on breaks with me alot


- calls for no reason but to push buttons and blow into the phone


-kinda snuggle together


-rubbed my shoulder


-hid in my car with two of our co-workers trying to scare me


-always uses smiley faces and ';lol, hehe'; through myspace and text


-smiles and laughs all the time


-stares


-gets ticked and jealous when i bring up about other guys or flirt with other guys


-touches me (thigh, hands,etc)


-grabs my hand and wont let go until i arm wrestle


-finds something to poke my in the face with


-pushes me and bumps into my hips alot


-hits me with a mop


-sticks his tongue at me





my best guy friend does all of that.


we have known eachother for over a year.


he has a girlfriend but he barely EVER talks about her during these 8 months of seeing her and says ';im glad i dont see her more than 2 days a week otherwise id get sick of her';





and she already lives 45 minutes away from him and only see him at church.





* 13 hours ago


* - 3 days left to answer.





Additional Details


we work together so thats how the hitting me with a mop (jokingly) fits into it





12 hours ago


the hiding in my car part was a joke because the two friends who were also part of it (who are girls) they did the same to him.. so it wasnt stalkerishWould a guy who is uninterested do this?
he likes you girl !

No comments:

Post a Comment