Monday, August 16, 2010

Ok this is weird.... How do I subtly flirt?

I know it sounds dumb. But when I know a guy likes me I flirt to lead him on. And when I start growing feeling for him, hell ask me out and Ill say yes. But there's a guy I like and I want him to like me. I think he kinda does. Were really good friends. Hes shy. How do I subtly flirt with him? Like not all out flirting. Just little flirts. What can I do? At school? In text? over the phone? at a party?





Also I am really flirty but what are some flirting tips?


PS Im 14 so yea....Ok this is weird.... How do I subtly flirt?
These have always worked for me:


1. when talking keep intense eye contact


2. while keeping eye contact, look down at floor then back up to his eyes


3. smile radiantly


4. talk softly so he has to lean in to hear you (smell nice that day)


5. brush up against arm 'unconsiously'


6. keep close without touching


7. use most seductive voice (reduce to a pur)


8. always have sense of humor


PS I'm 13 so yea....Ok this is weird.... How do I subtly flirt?
at school would best...tell him his lips are loney and your cat will kiss em

No comments:

Post a Comment