Friday, August 20, 2010

So there's this guy ... (how many times have you read THIS sort of stuff now ??)?

So there is this guy and i REALLLYY like him .I know for a fact he used to like me , and me and him flirted non-stop .Nothing happened then though,because I was caught up around some other guy problem.A month later,and me and him were still flirting like crazy though , my other guy problem over.All of a sudden , I hear that he likes this other girl who we hang out with . He still flirted with me , but i thought it would be best for me to stop flirting and stuff , and try and forget him . Well ... that turned into him always being around because he thought there was something wrong with me . So today , me and him were SOO flirty together , and i couldn't help it . and i was starting to think that he maybe liked me again :) ... everytime he saw me in the hall he would sneak up behind me and grab my waist and turn me around to face him , just to talk to him . later that day , i get a text from a good friend saying he is planning on asking out someone on V-day..she tells me who,its not me!So there's this guy ... (how many times have you read THIS sort of stuff now ??)?
You should try to wait to do anything until Thursday, as hard as that may be... I mean, at least then you'll know for sure if he likes you in that way or doesn't.So there's this guy ... (how many times have you read THIS sort of stuff now ??)?
How old are u? 12? u shudn't date till ur at least 15 or 16, don't trip over this guy, its not like ur gonna marry him lol

No comments:

Post a Comment