Friday, August 20, 2010

Im a Cancer woman and I am infatuated with a Libra man!.... HELP!?

I have been talking to this sexy libra man for about 4 months now. We are sexually attracted to each other and flirt A LOT over text msg. We talk a few times a week but I always have to send the first text. we have already slept together once before and plan on doing it again very soon. I guess u can say we have a ';booty call'; type of relationship. He is the kind of guy who is a player and I know that I probably shouldn't even bother with him for that simple reason, but there's something about him that draws me to him and I cant get him off my mind. Ive read about cancer / libra relationships not being compatible but is there a chance that maybe our relationship can grow to something more serious than just sex?? How do I deal with this Libra man to understand him better? I want to be on his mind as much as he is on my mind... is that even possible to do? or should I just forget all about him since we are not compatible signs anyway? If anyone knows any male Libra traits that I should be wary about I would appreciate hearing them since that might actually help me to make a decision. Thank youIm a Cancer woman and I am infatuated with a Libra man!.... HELP!?
Okay I'm going to give up the goods....I actual am a Libra man and I had a relationship with a Cancer woman (we didn't work but she was/is my soul mate and the love of my life ) Libras in general are social butterflies and that's part of our charm.Don't try and box him in it will only drive him away.The best thing you can do is accept him as he is and if you do this(and this may not be overnight,sorry) he will learn and grow to love you in ways you can only imagine.When he is truly in love there is nothing he won't do for you.You just have to have patience.Good luck and GOD blessIm a Cancer woman and I am infatuated with a Libra man!.... HELP!?
Well i am a cancer sign and im with a libra ya we have stupid fights but great match moving in with eachother in a week hes great so it can work you just have to work on it! if you like him go for it why not!

Report Abuse



of course there is a chance!


I mean, there are 12 star signs (i think). And the whole compatible by star signs thing is really silly. Its saying that everyone who is a libra has the same personality traits, sexual desires and morals.


I find this ridiculous as one twelth of the world is definately not the same.


Go for it!
If he's anything like a real libra, he'll be extremely drawn to you if you act very virtuous. Im a libra female and hate it when guys act like abrasive or too pushy. Secondly, let him nurture you but don't ask to be nurtured. Libras in general like to help but will run and become another person if we feel we are being taken advantage of. And be spontaneous, guys love that.
i'm a cancer to, but plz tell me u dont believe them things there waist of time thats my opinon, i think if u really find the perfect one then ur lucky and them things dnt knw nothing only ur self and heart knws who u belong with and which is a perfect match for u dnt let that get in the way if u really love this person
You can't change anyone no matter what their sign is, and since his is libra it's in the stars for him to be a player. He's not looking for a real relationship so you should probably move on. :/
I would leave the astrology out of this anaylsis and look at what you each want.





If he doesn't make an effort, only wants a bootie call relationship and you want more I would say you are wasting your time.
Oh my gosh, birth signs are stupid, if you two end up getting married and die together old, then you'll know in heaven that that crap was stupid. But go for it!
Well I'm a pisces man, and astrology is psuedo-intellectual bullshit.
well first of all don't ever tell him that you believe in horoscopes, trust me it will freak him out a bit.
you MUST be kidding...
does it even matter what month ur born in?????????????
There have been great relationships with various signs that are not supposed to be perfect matches. Just knowing the sun sign is to general is not enough, to know more you would need to know what time and where he was born. But astrology aside you need to have someone who deserves you. I know with the kind of chemistry you have with him is very addictive but usually does not lead anywhere. I think you should gather all your strength and break it off from him. You will be much happier in the long run and have more self esteem! And you will find someone more deserving of your good and caring character.
BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD. I don't know how many times I can say that over, but that's a horrible match.





Let me first and foremost say that I'm female and a Cancer, and almost every female best friend I've had has been a Libra. But when it comes to the male Libras (at least in terms of matching with Cancer women) it is a no go.





What happened with my guy is that we had an 8 month relationship. The first 4 or 5 were amazing...he treated me differently than any other guy had. Then things started to get rocky (probably because we were long distance too, although we would still see each other). I would go out a lot and he wouldn't trust me. Then he told me we needed distance and about a week later, he admitted he still had feelings for his ex. I stupidly let it slide, and about two months later he cheated on me with her. He basically brainwashed me into almost loving him then he screwed me over big time in the end. He made me go against my family and friends and in the end, I was sitting there looking stupid as heck.





A relationship between a Cancer woman and a Libra man is pretty much doomed from the start. It's verrrry nice in the beginning, but then it becomes awful and unbearable. You probably won't listen to me lol, but I'd save myself the heartache.





Good luck!!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment