Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get shy guys to know you are interested?

I have only recently broke up with a long term boyfriend (9 months) and I have started become interested in one of my mates. Trouble is, he is really shy and tends to keep himself to himself. We get on fine face to face but over text I struggle to keep the conversation going and if I flirt too much straight away I'm scared he'll think I'm just going to try and get with him for something other than a relationship. Help? Any tips or advice would be a huge help, I really like him =/How to get shy guys to know you are interested?
I suggest you mention that you are going somewhere and would he like to go with you. For example ';I heard this really good move is out called ____. Would you want to go see it with me?';


And then just get really close to him during the movie or place you go to. Flirt. And he might gain some courage to then ask you out some time. He will eventually make an effort to see you again if you both had fun and you were flirty and smiled at him a lot and laughed at his jokes.How to get shy guys to know you are interested?
Since he's shy, you're probably going to have to take the initiative. Since you get on well face to face, I'd suggest that the next time you are face to face with him, ask him to go hang out with you somewhere. I bet he'll feel flattered and honored that you want to hang out with him.





Keep developing a friendship with him, and the rest should take care of itself. The best relationships always start out as good friendships.
Talk to him face to face and tell him you are interested, you are looking for a relationship and not just pity sex or ';i miss being in a relationship';-sex. Let him know you are truly interested in him.
he wont be as shy if the two of you are talking alone. ask him out when the two of you alone, you dont have to kiss on your first date just go ';as friends'; and let him know you like him.
He probably knows you're interested. But as you said he is shy, so he might not act on it. Make the move if you want him.
he is shy and most likely will not respond. but tell him when you are cool, face to face. it always makes things better...maybe.
just don't overpower him slow %26amp; easy
show him whats good and he'll open up...as well as you should for him

No comments:

Post a Comment