Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Please help! I need guy and girl opinions. Any little thing will be appreciated!?

HERE IS A SUMMARY:


A friend told me that my boyfriend was holding hands with another girl in town. I broke up with him and said some really hurtful things to him. It turns out, my friend made it up to break us up. I still love him and he is mad at me and doesn't like me any more because of what I did.


What do I do?





HERE'S THE FULL STORY (I would recommend at least skimming this for some more insight):


I got myself into a confusing, painful breakup between my boyfriend of 109 days (We started going out Dec. 1 and broke up yesterday) and me. We had an amazing relationship and completely understand each other. He would say that we're soul mates and we would jokingly discuss our wedding plans and children's names. The problem was, besides saying ';I love you';, the past month or so he seemed really unhappy. He no longer said how he cherished me. So, I asked him if he still loved me and he would say yes every time.


Now, this is where the real drama occurred. He's a ladies man, a kiss-up to adults and most people and overall a huge flirt. He is really good friends with a girl in the grade above us and my best guy friend who has play practice with them both said that they both flirt 24/7. I believed it but really thought nothing of it because that's his personality. Then, yesterday, in school my friend of over a year asked me if I was still dating him. I replied with ';Yes, why?'; and she said that he was in town yesterday with the girl from the grade above us and they were really flirty and holding hands. The weird part was that I was also in town with some of my friends and he didn't even invite me to go with him. I believed my friend and did a really cowardly thing. I told him what she told me and broke up with him over text. I thought he didn't like me and was cheating on me. He didn't deny flirting but I mentioned the holding hands part and he said it never happened. I didn't believe him. I called him a liar, a player and accused him of never loving me. I over reacted because my dad cheated on my mom and since I have had really bad trust issues and my boyfriend was the only one I ever thought I could risk my heart with, and I thought I was lied to. I said bye to him and about an hour later I asked when he stopped liking me because he was lying if I asked him and he said he loved me in the past. He said he still did. Then, later that night, I was with another couple friends and my one friend lives right by him and she told me that they were walking home from school when he got the text from me and was upset. So, then we were texting him from my friend's phone asking if he was okay. He said he was a little better. And he also mentioned that he didn't hold hands with the other girl. My friend told him to text me and say sorry and tell him he loved me. And he said he didn't anymore. Love me. I was so upset and I couldn't believe he said that. It was as if the past months we spent together meant absolutely nothing. So, my other friend slept over my house that night and I texted him saying that I over reacted, was sorry and wanted to be friends. I was also texting my best guy friend and he was hanging out with his neighbors and the girl my boyfriend ';held hands with';. My (ex) boyfriend told her already in the matter of hours that we broke up and she felt bad and thought that she caused it to happen. She said it was a rumor and that they weren't really holding hands. My best guy friend said that my friend who told me that they were holding hands, liked my boyfriend and wanted to break us up. I asked my (ex) boyfriend if he thought it was true and he said he did and that she broke him and another girl up before too.


So, I broke up with my boyfriend of whom I still love for no reason, lost all of his trust and now he said he is mad at me.


What do I do?





Also, before we went out, we were best friends for about a year. If he doesn鈥檛 want to date me anymore, I would at least like to be friends again.


Also, just last night (the 20th) my friend who was texting him about saying sorry to me said that he said ';Well, I don't know. Yeah, but at the same time not really.'; in response of asking if he still likes me. Could it be possible for him to already get over me? He also asked my friend to invite me over to his place with a couple other friends to hang out. I was busy, so I couldn't go, but still. Isn't it weird that he would do that so soon?Please help! I need guy and girl opinions. Any little thing will be appreciated!?
You should have just said to him this person said they saw you doing this and just straightened it out immediately. But on the other hand your boyfriend should understand your trust issues with cheating happening in your family before so that is understandable. But if he has said that he doesnt love you anymore, i really dont think he's worth your time. I mean i dont think you can fall out of love that fast unless you werent acutally in love in the first place. And the fact that he didnt try and understand where you were coming from, I mean how would he have re acted if he heard you were holding hands with another guy? And if he's not willing to try and forgive you i dont think you could have meant that much to him so I think you'd be better moving on and finding someone else :sPlease help! I need guy and girl opinions. Any little thing will be appreciated!?
I think you should really confront the girl who ';broke'; you guys up.


It sounds like you three need to talk this over as a trio and settle some ill feelings. If you guys were best friends before, surely you can overcome this.


As for that ';friend'; of yours, I would scrap her pronto. Seems all she's doing is kicking sand and start drama!





It also sounds like you'll bounce back up from this. You have a great social life and networks. You'll be over this in no time!





Good luck out there
This is so strange...I was about to post this exact same question, except I'm a guy and she's a girl


This happened to me yesterday :/


I'll be watching this one

No comments:

Post a Comment