Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How long does it take for a guy to get over a girl?

We're 15 and were together for 6 months... we love/loved each other. Is he over me yet? It's been like two weeks since we talked last, and he won't reply to any of my texts or calls. He broke up with me because he thought I liked this guy better than him, and I was supposedly flirting with him. He told me he loved me with all his heart, but that it hasn't worked so far and he didn't think it would, and then the guy he broke up with me over kissed me like 3 days after that. My ex called me a cun* and was VERY angry, however he is the one that dumped me.





Is he just hurt or does he hate me?How long does it take for a guy to get over a girl?
I don't think he hates you or he's hurt. He has just moved on, and you should do the same. Most young men like to chase a girl a little, and if your too available he will lose interest really quick. That doesn't mean play games with guys feelings, just find other interests, maybe church, friends, sports, art, or something else positive to do instead of texting him. Guys find a girl confident when wants him but doesn't need him. And by the way, your young and you hopefully have your whole life ahead of you to end up with someone that will treat you with love and respect. I promise this too shall pass. one more thing-it may not be the case with this guy, but i've known guys to say that to a girl when he can't find any other way to get rid of her-be slower to share kisses-if he really likes you, a guy will waitHow long does it take for a guy to get over a girl?
1, 2, 3. . .Finished!





No, honestly, it depends on the guy and the relationship. I have a close friend that got a divorce from his wife 20 years ago and he still cannot stop thinking about her and wishing they were together.





There is no special time limit or minimum.
He is probalbly hurt and hates you. He is hurt because of the flirting stuff and probalbly because the guy kissed you three days later.
He is so over you by now. 15 year old guys go through girls like gum.
he just hurt like depending on his feeling on you it will hurt the most

No comments:

Post a Comment